August 4, 2009
The sweetest thing.
I don't know about all of you out there, but there is just something so cute about seeing your husband play well with kids or your own children. We haven't started our own family yet, but I just love watching him play with our nephews. He is SO good with them! And I can't help but get so excited for when we have our own. The other day our 2 nephews came over and Alex gave them rides on our motorcycle, then went up in the tree house with them, played games with them on our wii and finally we all sat down together to watch Shrek 3. It was very fun as always to be around them...they are seriously too cute. And as for Alex, he is just perfect! I am positive that he will be a great Dad to our children!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Danielle, despite what he says... he's ready to be a baby daddy. :D So hop on that :D JK I'm just so excited to see your gorgeous family.
Post a Comment