August 20, 2009

School!

There is something fun about change. It's exciting, a little scary but very hopeful all at the same time. Just in this past year a lot has changed for us. Alex graduated in May, we moved to Pleasant Grove, got new jobs, new friends. Now we are in Layton and our town home will be ready in 2 weeks and we can't wait! We are so excited for our new place and for our new married student ward. In the mean time Alex and I started school yesterday. We are both looking forward to this year of school because I will be graduating!!! And Alex really likes his program! He is looking forward to his clinical rotations and hands on learning! And to help the students of his program be able to access information at any time..they were each given a FREE ipod touch!!! He is loving it and hasn't put it down since.
Everything seems to be falling right into place as it always does. I am so excited for this year! Lots of fun things ahead of us! I hope everyone is doing well and thanks for all of the suggestions for places to live!

1 comment:

Taylor Jewell said...

I'm glad things are going good. We miss you guys.