September 5, 2009

Baby Aria!

This past week has been a very exciting one. We were able to spend time with the Richardsons, I did a fun photo shoot with Ciara, and was able to spend time with my good friends and most exciting of all is baby Aria (Ah-rye-ah). My brother in-law Andrew and his wife Kristine have been trying to have a baby for 6 years... they've tried everything. But this past Thursday they were able to adopt a beautiful baby girl from LDS family services!!! They brought her home 2 days after she was born! Everyone is so excited and happy for them, and we couldn't be happier to add another cute baby to the family! Andrew and Kristine are the cutest parents! And Aria is so much fun, we all can't keep our hands off of her. Next week my mother in-law and I are throwing Kristine a baby shower with the ward on Tuesday! I can't wait, I love seeing all the cute baby stuff and love throwing showers so it should be good! Congrats you too! We love you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, thats so cool! I think it would be awesome to be able to adopt. How exciting for them :D and to be able to take her home so soon after she was born must be wonderful!!

Kristine said...

You are such a sweetie Danielle! Love ya!