September 7, 2009

The Richardson's

Last weekend Alex and I were finally able to hang out with Ciara, Brett and Oliver! I was very excited because I hadn't seen her in way too long. We met up with them at Jason's Deli, then went to Red Mango-a very delicious place and then watched Coraline in 3D. I am so glad we live closer to each other now! A few days later Ciara asked me to do a portrait photo shoot with her, we pretty much laughed the whole time while bugs ate our arms and flew in our hair...we are such girls! The next day I had a good 14 mosquito bites all on one arm, ha but we had a lot of fun! Anyway Ciara is so talented, and has some great deals! So check out her blog.
Just hangin out
A couple of photos from the shoot

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Danielle you are SO beautiful!!

l + j said...

way cute pictures, danielle! i love them! another thing i love- the red cardigan you are wearing. spill the beans... where did you get it!? lol

Kristin and Dan said...

Danielle those pictures are gorgeous!!! You just look beautiful in both of them and I love your outfits! Love love them.

Brett and Ciara said...

Oh i miss you!

Courtney Beck said...

Danielle...you are such a great model. You were so fun to photograph. When I come back to Utah, you might need to model for me.