My brother in-law and his wife Kristine took some photos today of their new family and they are SO cute! So I thought I would post some pictures of the happy family...since the pictures in my last post were so small. Enjoy!
Kristine is so pretty!



I love this one!





4 comments:
SOOOOOO cute I am so happy for their little family! Oh and this is Ciara LOL forgot I was in my other account
she is so cute! I'm so happy for them! they are a beautiful little family and look so happy! tell them congrats!
Hey I need to add you to our blog. I wish we would have hung out more this summer when your coming down next you should let us know e-mail me your e-mail and I will add you to our blog. lynchkira@hotmail.com
yay! i'm so happy they finally got a baby! that's a pretty name too!
Post a Comment