Pregnant!!!
Our little baby is due April 1st for now and I am about 13 weeks a long, so a little over 3 months!! We were able to hear the babys heart beat last week and that was such a sweet experience! We both just kept smiling at each other while we listened... it was incredible! It brought us even closer and made it much more real. I couldn't be happier to share this exciting adventure with Alex, I am so grateful for him. And even though this was very unexpected and not planned, it is by far the BEST surprise we could've asked for! We are extremely excited and can't wait to meet him/her and start our own little family!
We've had so much fun telling our families and friends in fun ways! Just thought I'd share our happy news with all of you too!!
24 comments:
YAY!!!! I am so excited for you guys. Being a mom is the best thing ever. So sad we aren't there. You will have to keep your blog updated so we can see what is going on. You will be the cutest mom. Good luck with everything.
You are too cute! That is SO exciting! Congratulations!
AH! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! You are looking so cute and will be such a fabulous mom! I am so excited for you guys - you will make one cute baby, that's for sure!!! CONGRATS! :)
CONGRATULATIONS! i love you and we need to do lunch soon!
That is so great! You sure make one cute pregnant mama! Congratulations, you two!
We are SO excited for you both! It really is amazing how much closer you become through the whole process
That's so exciting!! Congratulations!!
Yay Danielle! I'm so excited for you guys!
yay! we're so excited for you guys! haha I still can't even believe it!
Congratulations! Hope you're feeling well.
Congratulations!! That's so exciting :) He or she is sure going to be a cutie!!
YAY! :) So excited for you both! What an exciting time!
that definitely is a good surprise! it's so fun and i'm excited for you two! hopefully i'll get to see you soon!
CONGRATS! Oh my goodness! Good luck! It's really so fun, and such a roller coaster (but a good one you don't want to get off. . .). Can I already place my bet? I think it's a girl! You guys would make the most beautiful little girl! AH! I'm so excited for you! Keep us updated!
Danielle!! OH my gosh that is so exciting!! I can't believe it. I am so excited for you!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
YAY! I'm excited for you to experience the greatest joy in life!! You're gonna be a super cute momma :D. My sister in law is also due April 1st. It must be a really good date!! CONGRATS!
Congrats to you two! that is very exciting
SOOOO SOOOOO FUN!!! Congrats, now starts a whole new adventure that just keeps getting better and your smiles will just stretch further! -Whitney Bailey
congratulations Danielle!
Congradulations to you both!! That is so exciting! I'm so happy for you!
Oh my goodness Danielle! I am so so excited for you and your little "suprise". I wanna see your cute prego belly so how about we plan a time to hang out???
Yea!! I am so happy for you! Oh any by the way Ciara told me you are naming her Shanequa!?
Thanks everyone! We really appreciate all of the comments! And love you all!
Alissa yeah lets totally get together!
Brooke-haha that is So funny! I am definitely naming my kid the whitest name there is!
Congratulations! I am excited for you guys. I loved being pregnant and I hope it is a smooth pregnancy for you!
Post a Comment