Well we have been very busy and a lot has happened that I need to blog about, just need to find some time. But for now I thought I'd post these.
*A couple of weeks ago my mother in-law and I threw a baby shower for my sis in-law Kristine. It turned out super cute! I'm just glad we pulled it together in such a short time. And thankfully I had Ciara's help to make the cute invitation for the shower(pictured below). Kristine got so much cute stuff from all the women in the ward, it was great. I didn't take any pictures of her, I was way to busy watching and looking at all the fun gifts. Anyway here are a few pics of the shower.
My Sister in-laws, I seriously love these girls! We have so much fun together! Feels like we've always been family!




*A couple of weeks ago my mother in-law and I threw a baby shower for my sis in-law Kristine. It turned out super cute! I'm just glad we pulled it together in such a short time. And thankfully I had Ciara's help to make the cute invitation for the shower(pictured below). Kristine got so much cute stuff from all the women in the ward, it was great. I didn't take any pictures of her, I was way to busy watching and looking at all the fun gifts. Anyway here are a few pics of the shower.
My Sister in-laws, I seriously love these girls! We have so much fun together! Feels like we've always been family!



*Alex and I have been so lucky to have Ciara & her hubby Brett around. We've been able to do a lot of fun things together. A few weeks ago we went to the Bountiful temple, mine and Alex's first time there, and went to dinner. It was such a great night and we really had such a good time!

Best friends!

Hope everyone is doing great!
1 comment:
Ok I know I'm a little behind, but CONGRATULATIONS! That is so exciting! You two will have b-e-a-utiful babies! Keep us posted!
Post a Comment