September 13, 2009

Golf tournament

Every year the Davis' do a golf tournament with the whole family. We go to Gladstan golf course in Payson. It is such a pretty course, part of it is in the canyon so it makes for really fun cart rides and scenery! At the end the best teams get prizes for how well they played! We had such a good time and LOVE family traditions!
Pictures of our team #2 out of 5 Can't wait until next year!

1 comment:

Brooke Flint said...

Ok, so this has nothing to do with golf, but I have been wanting to re-do my bedding and don't know exactly what I want. I remembered you saying a while ago you were putting together your perfect bed, then we used the same fabric-my chairs your bed. Is there anyway you would want to email me some picts of your bed? I need some inspiration! I promise I will try not to copy it exactly! brookeandmorgan@yahoo.com
Thanks!!