November 18, 2009

Baptism and Basketball game!

A couple of weeks ago we went to Pleasant Grove for our cute nephews baptism! We were so proud and excited for him! Alex's brother Andrew baptized him and Alex confirmed him. It was great to see and made me remember how grateful I am for the priesthood and my husband. We had a good time with the family as always!

Some of the Davis', we're missing several members in this picture but I sure do LOVE all of them! They are such a wonderful family to have, I'm SO lucky!

This past weekend was so much fun! We were first very excited to see our best friends from Logan! They came down Friday for the WSU vs. USU basketball game. And we couldn't wait to watch USU play again, it's one of our favorite date nights! And of course they won! After we went and got shakes and hung out a little longer. I was so happy they came, and I was finally able to see baby Carter who is so cute and made me even more excited for our baby!
Then on Saturday we went Christmas Shopping!!!!! It was great! We've decided to do a big family present for us (a TV), and then set an amount for us each to have. We bought so many clothes for each other...Christmas can't come soon enough so I can wear them! We had a great time!

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Fun times! Loved having you here for the baptism and Halloween! Can't wait to see you Friday!