This thursday we find out what we are having!!! I have been dying to find out. Mostly because I want to buy cute things. So before we find out, I want to see what you think we are having...so please leave a comment!!! Thanks everyone! 
November 9, 2009
Boy or Girl, what do you think????
Today I am 19 weeks and 4 days!!!! I can't believe I am 3 days away from being 5 months along! It's been so much fun! I feel so lucky and spoiled because I have felt great the whole time! Very little nausia, and fatigue which is so nice. I love reading books that my inlaws gave me (thanks!), and learning about what is happening and what our little baby is up to. It's always fun talking about it with Alex and still sort of crazy to think we are having our first baby. Alex has been so sweet to me already! But pregnancy is really such an amazing process. I am so grateful that we are able to have children. We just know that even though this wasn't in our timing, it definitely brings the most happiness and is why we are here!! It just keeps getting better and better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 comments:
B B B BOY!!!! Oliver needs a friend!!!!! :) SOOO excited for you!!
GIRL!!!!
Exciting!! I say BOY! :)
You look SO cute! I am so excited for you guys! I think it is a girl! :)
I think you are having a boy! I loved having a boy first, but either one is fun!
I think you are going to have a girl. You will have a darling kid whatever you have though! you look great!
How cute to see the pictures of your belly as your pregnancy has progressed :) Its a cute little basketball right now. I think BOY! Cant wait for you to find out so exciting. And I feel the same way I feel lucky my pregnancy has been so smooth, and it really is amazing to think and see your baby grow and develop.
a puppy
I say boy, just because you say that you have been feeling so good.
boy!
It is definately a boy :)
I'm thinking it's a girl. I'm so excited for you guys to find out!
You look so darling pregnant! and I think it's a boy
I vote... girl!
Hi Danielle, I found your blog! Ok so I am definitely feeling that you are having a boy. After chating tonight I just keep thinking that you guys will have a boy. I guess we will be finding out soon! I am so excited for you guys! Let me know!
Totally a GIRL!!!
By the way jared really is Brittany
BOY!!! Boys are WAY better!!...I am not biased in any way ;) haha.
Oh and I read that you liked reading books about the pregnancy, I did too!! That's all I did while I was pregnant! And I don't know which one you were reading, but I totally recommend "What to Expect When You're Expecting" by Heidi Murkoff. It is like the bible for pregnancies!! No Joke!! And after the little one comes you should get "What to Expect the First Year", Amazing books with AMAZING advice!!
Are you kidding you are the cutest pregnant girl I have ever seen!!!
Post a Comment