This past Friday I went to Twilight with my cute sister and mother in-laws! It's a tradition we started last year when we went to see the first Twilight. Kristine, my sister in-law is the one who got us all to read the books. It's always so fun to have a girls night with my family!
Friday was a very busy day for me, I had to work early in the morning because we had a meeting, and I had a huge paper due in one of my classes so I was a little stressed, but was so excited to head to American Fork to see the movie. I said goodbye to Alex, he was staying home to watch a football game, and I headed to the car, and on the seat was the cutest note and my favorite treats!! Cookies & cream and sour candy! Alex knew I was a little stressed and so he surprised me by getting those for me for the movie. I loved it, and love him so much! He does little surprises for me all of the time, he is so thoughtful and honestly the best husband! We had such a good time! I am so thankful for my in-laws and my husband!
The treats from Alex, he is so sweet!
The treats from Alex, he is so sweet!
Love my husband, don't know what I would do with out him!
1 comment:
Aww! How cute!! I love that he did that! :)
Post a Comment