Today we went to our appointment and were very pleased and extremely happy to find out that........
We are having a BOY!!!!!!!
We are so excited!!! We were both secretly hoping for a boy too...just seems like that's what you should have first and not to mention how fun that will be for Alex. He loves sports and is very athletic so hopefully our little boy will play too!
I'm just so excited for us to start our own little family. Things are going so well for us. I'm 5 months today, only 4 more to go...so soon. The doctor said everything looks great and we have one healthy baby on the way! Not to mention he wasn't shy at all to show us what he is ha. Now it's on to names, shopping and decorating! If you have any tips...please share!
But thanks to all of you who left comments on my last post and congratulated us! We love you all!
11 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Little boys are so fun! I have 5 nephews and absolutely zero nieces and I just love those little boys to death, they are so fun! I know your boy will be so cute and I'm so happy for you. Congrats again!
Yay! I am so excited for you guys :) Once I find out what Im having maybe we can go baby shopping some time.
Danielle, Congratulations! i am so excited for you...and you look so adorable!
That's exciting!! Congrats!
Congrats! I am so excited for you, but I will be honest the first thing I thought was. . . I was right! lol. Silly I know. I hope ou continue to feel great. I'm sure you will. Halfway! let the countdown begin.
YAy! That's so exciting! Our little guy wasn't shy either haha! We'll have to have some play dates with all our litte boys :) Fun!
Congratulations! That will be so fun!
CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so excited for you guys! You are going to be great parents! Wow a cute little boy! How fun!!
YAHOO!! How exciting! Congrats you two! OH my goodness I am so excited to see your baby boy! He is going to be one sporty gorgeous boy! I am so excited for you.
Glad you got what you were secretly hoping for :D!!! Shopping is definitely one of the funnest parts, I can't wait to hear what your name choices are going to be. SO EXCITING!!! CONGRATS!
Yay! That is so exciting. Boys are so fun and I love all the cute clothes that make them look like little men. You make me jealous, I can't wait to find out what we're having. Have fun decorating--you'll have to post some pics to give me good ideas since you are so crafty.
Post a Comment