I have so much to be thankful for....
Being able to go to school full time. And for Alex being able to go to school full time and finishing his degree so quickly so he can provide for our family. His hard efforts and much dedication has already paid off for us and I am so grateful to have such a responsible husband! He will be 26 with a Masters, it's only a year and a half away!
I am so grateful for our home and the spirit that is in it. We both love coming home, it's a place we want to be.
I'm grateful for being able to go to the Temple with my husband and remember why we are here, and love going together.
I am thankful for the holidays and for the traditions Alex and I have made for our own little family! We are looking forward to the Mormon Tabernacle Concert, Bowling with the Davis', movie night, going to see the lights at temple square, and going to our ward night at the Salt Lake Temple!
I am so thankful and very grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ. I am so glad that I have it in my life. I know that I am the happiest I could possibly be because of it and of the eternal companion I have. I am so grateful to have a Priesthood holder in my home.
So grateful for my job! It's been perfect for us and I feel very lucky that I like going to work, and love the people I meet everyday. I'm so grateful that Alex is able to work in the medical field with such a great company! Neither of us come home stressed from work, which is so nice and we are both home by 5pm everyday.
I am grateful for dinner time with Alex. Sounds funny I know, but I make dinner every night and we sit at our table like a little family and just reflect about our days and laugh. It's definitely my favorite part of my day!
I am grateful for ALL of our wonderful friends in all the places we've lived and for the example they are to us! We love you all!
I am grateful for the girls in my ward, they are are so cute and have been so much fun. I love going to church every Sunday and learning from them. Alex and I have felt so welcomed in our new married student ward, and are so glad we are here. We love the new friends we have made!
I am thankful for the amazing family I now have, my in-laws. They are such great people, every time I am around them I am reminded just how lucky I am. They are all great examples to Alex and I. I am thankful for my family and their constant love and support. I have such great parents and siblings!
I am so thankful for the greatest blessing besides being married...being able to have children. I am grateful to be the mother of our baby, and so happy I can share that with my husband.
So grateful for our marriage. We were crazy about each other when we were first married, and are even more in love now. I know that because of him I am one happy girl everyday. I love that I am sealed to him for time and all eternity and that we will be together forever. He is my best friend and so much more. I love him so very much!
6 comments:
And I am thankful for YOU!
Thank you so much for sharing! I'm also grateful for you and your wonderful example!
I love you Danielle. You are always so happy and I love that about you!!!
So cute! I Love it!! We need more people with your kind of attitude in this world! :) Thanks for sharing that.
Hey Danielle,
We don't know each other but our husbands went to high school together. Also, I think we both lived in Oak Ridge. Anyway, I found your blog one day and just thought it was the cutest thing! It might sound cheesy, but you are such a great example to me! Shane and I are way excited for you guys to welcome your little boy into the world. Motherhood is the most overwhelmingly (in a good way) incredible thing to ever experience. And baby boys are really so much fun!:)
Danielle, you are too cute! I'm glad I found your blog.
Post a Comment