The next day, we went Black Friday Shopping! Alex and I have never been and thought we would try it out. We went to Best Buy and were completely amazed at the long line...we were even there by 5 am. So we watched everyone rush in, then we casually walked in and bought a TV! We were way glad we went and had a fun time! We came home and of course Alex set up our TV right away and after we made a great breakfast, decorated our Christmas tree, went and did some good shopping and watched a Christmas movie! SO fun! That following Sunday Alex and I had to speak in church. I was super nervous. But Alex helped me prepare my talk, and tried his hardest to help me see that it really isn't that bad. On top of my nervousness he somehow found time to write his talk too. And then Sunday came around and all of my in laws came to listen to us, so grateful for them. Our talks went really well, Alex is such a good husband, honestly don't know what I would do with out him. After church, the family came over for dinner. We are so happy with how it all turned out.
Trip to Logan

Trip to Logan
A couple weeks ago we went to Logan to watch the BYU vs. USU game. We met up with our good friends and enjoyed a great game! All of us girls sit by each other and talk, while the boys get way serious watching the game ha. We were so glad that we made it in because since this was such a big game, there were lines upon lines to get in. At some point they stopped letting students in because it was completely full! Lucky for us USU won!! And even though we like BYU too, it was so fun! After we all went to dinner. Seriously love our friends.
Ryan and Alex were SOO funny! They got way into the game and Anna and I just kept laughing at them...gotta love boys and their sports

The boys- watching the game, and the girls just talking away!Ryan and Alex were SOO funny! They got way into the game and Anna and I just kept laughing at them...gotta love boys and their sports
I am way behind in blogging so there will be much more to come soon.
2 comments:
Danielle, just have to tell you that you are officially the cutest pregnant lady on the face of the earth! Seriously! I should get you a trophy or something :)
What a cute blog! I LOVE your engagement pictures. You and Alex are so dang cute together and you are seriously drop dead gorgeous! I'm so glad we've gotten to know you guys, you are such a fun couple! It was fun hanging out with you guys at the sweet ugly sweater party Jake and Nicole threw tonight, ha ha, good times :)!
Post a Comment