December 23, 2009

BEST Ugly Christmas Sweater Party and Temple Night

We love you all and wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

(Thanks to Ciara for the photos and card!)
Sweater Party
Our good friends from our ward, The Reid's, through such a fun Ugly Christmas Sweater Party this past weekend. There were so many couples too! We love hanging out with them, they are always up to something fun! But here are a few reasons why it was the BEST Sweater party yet....!


*We played a white elephant game...ha there were some pretty interesting gifts! *We basically had a photo shoot with everyone to show off the funny sweaters. *After hanging out and exchanging gifts we left to the Nicklecade to play games...but we rode in a limo! Ha it was seriously so fun and random! Even better that it was free (one of our friends owns it!)
*The wives.... (minus Michelle, we missed you)
And husbands....(minus Justin)
*While playing at the Nicklecade...Both Jake and Bree won the jackpot on 2 different games...SO lucky! Ha
*To end the night we went back to the Reid's and ate some amazing cake! It was super cute because it was a Christmas Sweater and wrapped like a present too! So cute! We had so much fun with our new friends and are so glad that we have such a fun ward! Thanks for the great night!!


Ward Temple Night
We didn't stop there, the next night was ward Temple night at the Salt Lake Temple. We all went to a session, which was so nice to go back to the Temple we were sealed in! After we had hot chocolate and walked around to see the lights. It was freezing being in a skirt but it was worth it. I love going with Alex to the Temple!

9 comments:

Kristin and Dan said...

Danielle, I LOVE your Christmas card!!! It is so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Um excuse me but that is the cutest Christmas card ever! I'm so glad that you guys had fun at the ugly sweater party. We loved hanging out with ya. Merry Christmas!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Casey and Amy said...

What fun!! Your such a cute little Pregnant lady! I'm excited for you both! Your christmas card is darling!! Hope you both had a great christmas!!

Michelle said...

You and Alex are so dang cute! I LOVE your Christmas card! Those pictures are soo cute! The ugly sweater party was so much fun! I'm sad I missed the limo and nicklecade but I'm glad you guys too pictures! What a cute picture of you and Alex at temple square. We're sad we missed that too. We went down to the Salt Lake temple just a couple days before that and have been using up all of our baby sitters so we decided to spend a night with the boys :). We're so glad we've gotten to know you and Alex. You are such a cute girl and are such a great example :)!

The Whatcott's said...

Danielle you serious are such a doll! I absolutely love your blog and love being updated on what you two are up to. You two will be the greatest parents ever, I am so excited for you! I only hope to be half as cute a pregnant lady as you are, you are beautiful!

The Hansen's said...

Hey that looks fun! I loved your card! Oh and random small world. . I know Bree. I teach with her at Plain City! Crazy!

Brett and Ciara said...

Hey Danielle! I miss you and your cute face! You're so good at blogging I need to better.Love the pics!! Oh and P.S. I have been sick but feeling better, I hope to be able to hang out tomorrow :) I'll call ya

Jord&Kira Lynch said...

I can not believe how cute you are!! How are you feeling??