March 31, 2011

today

my husband said to me before leaving to school "happy opening day"! and i couldn't help but smile. baseball season is here! this is a big deal in our house and i'm actually a little excited myself because it makes my husband so happy! i've decided this year i am going to follow along and get into it. so here we go. best of luck to the Red Sox, Angels and Mets!

4 comments:

anna said...

and Giants!!!

Lindsey said...

The Mets? Since when?
May as well throw the A's in there, oh and the Padre's, maybe the Phillies just for kicks.
One of them will take the championship!

Alex said...

Lindsey....I've always been a Red Sox fan, I know half of the Angels organization, and I've liked the Mets for a while. David Wright is my hero, he makes the top 10 at least once a week. Plus, I get one team from each league because they don't ever play each other.

Michelle said...

You are such a cute wife! Alex is one lucky guy :).