Alex sent his application in and interviewed at Weber State University about 2 months ago for their graduate program. We were really hoping that he would get into this university. Other wise we would have to move out of state for him to go to Grad school. Fortunately for us....
he got his acceptance letter Monday afternoon!!! We are SO happy and are excited for the next chapter in our lives. We will miss Logan so much. This is where it all began for us and will be hard to leave. We honestly love it up here. But it's time for a change.
I am SO proud of my husband! He is amazing and has done so well in school. He will be
graduating with his Bachelors this May 09 in Exercise Science (pre-med)! He did it all in just 3 years! He is such a smart person! He will begin his Master program in August at Weber. Congratulations babe!
12 comments:
That is such great news! Things like that are so stressful, especially when thinking about having to move far away. Congrats to you both!
yay! we're so excited for you guys! but it's also bittersweet since it means you'll be leaving us, but we really are so happy for you! congratulations!
congrats! that's excellent news! i'm sad that you won't be around much longer though! :(
Congratulations Alex! I'm very excited for you.
I'm just glad to get to have my best friend living closer! Just kidding.. kinda. I'm happy for you both. See Danielle I told you Alex was smart.
Danielle, you're husband must be the coolest guy ever. You are the luckiest girl in the world to be with him. Wow, I really wish I was you, Alex is just amazing. Smart, funny, good looking, an awesome baseball player...He's got it all.
Congrats. Yay that is so exciting. Sad that you guys are leaving. We need to hang out some time.
Congrats congrats!! That is exciting Alex!
Danielle... I have been wanting to invite you to the baby shower that my friend is throwing for me this Saturday but I keep forgetting to get your email every time in class! So if you would like to come and are free could you send that to me. :)
That is is exciting! Congratulations! So you are going to be moving huh? Come move into our townhome complex so I can see you guys and we can all hang out! :) Thanks for the yummy recipe, I am planning on trying it soon!
Congrats! It's so fun to be moving forward in your futures together! You two will be so successful and make tons of friends wherever you go because of your fun personalities.
That is so exciting, I am sure Brands is happy! So what is he majoring in?
Post a Comment