February 22, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!!

I hope everyone had a great Valentines! Sorry this post is long overdue but I've been a little busy! So first and foremost I want to say how much I love my husband. He is so sweet and is constantly thinking of me! We honestly have such a wonderful marriage! Alex helps me to just laugh about everything! He is an amazing husband, I feel SO lucky!
So on Valentines day morning, Alex woke up a little earlier then me to surprise me with breakfast! It was so cute, he made me pancakes that say " I heart you". When I came downstairs breakfast was ready and set out on the table, so cute! For the rest of the day we decided to go do sealings at the Logan Temple for the first time. We have been married now for 4 months and thought it was the perfect day to remember our wedding and celebrate our 1 year from our engagement!! This was with out a doubt my FAVORITE part about our day. It was so fun to do sealings again and be reminded of our special day, we LOVED it!
Originally I was going to make dinner for us then we would go out for dessert. But we decided to just relax and enjoy the day by going out to eat. After dinner we went and saw a movie, went and got delicious ice cream and then came back to our house to make VALENTINE'S day CARDS! It's super cheesy but so fun! And I'll have you know, this was my husbands idea believe it or not! He is so creative! We each made our own card, and wrote 15 reasons why we love each other. After we finished coloring and decorating them, we read each card out loud, one reason at a time. This is really what Valentines is all about for us, just the small things. It made for a lot of fun too! Then to end the night we had sparkling cider! Valentines was perfect! It was so nice to spend time together! I love him so much and the day couldn't have gone better!
The breakfast Alex made!

At the temple!

Sorry couldn't get the picture to rotate!

After we read our cards!

We finished the night with Sparkling cider!

4 comments:

Kristine said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! I loved the idea of making the cards! That is sweet. Love you guys!

l + j said...

way cute ideas for valentines day! we went to the temple yesterday and were able to do sealings for the first time since we were married too... i loved it!

anna said...

you forgot about man vs. wild, haha!

Boonie and Jenn said...

What a fun day! You two are way cute. We went to the temple and dinner too. To bad we didn't see you guys!