February 10, 2009

My Sister in-laws!!

I have the cutest sister in-laws!! I feel so blessed to have them in my family! We all have so much in common and really have so much fun when we're all together! Being married to brothers is just one thing among so many others that makes us all alike. We are going to start a new tradition of getting together and doing something fun each time Alex and I come down to visit. About 2 weeks ago, on Saturday we all went to lunch to spend sometime together, it was way fun and made us all so much closer! I love them and couldn't be happier to be apart of the Davis sisters!


Heather, Kristine, and Danielle Davis

3 comments:

anna said...

CUTE!

Adam and Aubrey said...

That is so fun to have sisterinlaws that rock! My husband has all brothers, so it's scary to see what girls they come home with! So far so good!

~H said...

they look super fun!! Isn't it so fun to double your family when you get married! In laws are the greatest!!