February 2, 2009

Parents Visit!!

About 2 weeks ago, my parents and my brother came to visit Alex and I at our home in Logan. It was so good to have them up. My family is so cute! I made a pot roast for dinner then we just relaxed and watched our wedding video and the Jazz game of course (all the boys were very insistent on watching sports as always). We had so much fun and just loved spending time with our family!

My cute parents!


4 comments:

Aubree Jo said...

Your family is so cute!!!!

Kristine said...

So cute! Sounds like you had fun!

anna said...

i love your mom and dad...and there was a guy that was announcing at the super bowl that i SWEAR is your dad's twin! Ryan even agreed with me

Krissey said...

How fun to have your family visit. I love when my family comes to Logan. How old is your brother? Is he single? I have a sister that I love to set up, so...