February 8, 2009

Super Bowl Party with the family!

For Superbowl weekend, Alex and I decided to take a trip down to Pleasant Grove and be with the family. On Friday night we spent the evening at my sister in-laws house, Saturday we went to the temple with the family and later all the sister in laws went to lunch together (I'll post those soon!), it was honestly one of our best and most favorite weekends in PG! Back to the superbowl... Every year their party is held at Uncle Tom's house. He is a great host and goes all out! There was SO much food!

Some of the family watching the game

There really was SOO much food! And the TV was awesome!

Just watching the game.


At half time there were 3 comercials that you needed 3D glasses for, ha it ended up being very short but we all had a lot of fun playing with the glasses!
We're so happy that we went and spent time with the family, we LOVE them!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kristine said...

That was such a blast! I loved it! I love when you guys come to visit!